PRACTICE THE FEMALE LEADERSHIP
Selena Italy in the official program of the World Conference on Wowen, an interactive workshop to learn practical and innovative strategies for daily use. A virtual journey through some Expo pavilions in between coaching and theater inspired by some charismatic women who changed our contemporary history. Two hours of informal training, to share experiences and focus on current actual everyday practices.
THE HALLS AND WOMEN WHO CHANGED THE HISTORY:
Italy: Rita Levi Montalcini // Poland: Rosa Luxemburg & Ruth Handler // France: Coco Chanel // Great Britain: Lady Diana // Spain: Isabella di Castiglia // Germany: Anna Frank & Angela Merkel// USA: Martha Graham // Mexico: Frida Kahlo.
SOME FEATURES THAT REPRESENT WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP
1 – Empathy and the capacity to listen to welcome people and promote dialogue.
2 – Make pragmatic choices to decide faster.
3 – To deal with stress and bullying in the workplace.
4 – Nutritionist’s strategies for inner and outer beauty.
5 – To be flexible and change the perspective.
6 – To be inclusive and engage the team in difficult choices.
7 – To have brain into heart and decide in total coherence.
8 – To be creative and find innovative solutions.
AIMS OF THE WORKSHOP
– Reflect on female leadership inspired by iconic figures of imagination.
– Discover practical strategies to use in daily life at and outside work.
– Create an innovative training program that will allow participants to live in an active way the leadership roles.
– Activate a process of deep awareness on female characteristics as the possibility of corporate leadership.
AIMS AND SUGGESTIONS POST EXPO
– Develop an innovative training model to be proposed in companies and research centers on the subject of women’s leadership.
– Enable network of speakers, coaches and trainers that reflect and actively work on the proposed topic.
– Create a network of businesses that actively works on the topic of women’s leadership.
– Create social portals (Facebook, Blog, Twitter, Periscope) where every woman can tell, in a one-minute clip, her everyday strategies for leadership.
Iacopo Braca, Mental Coach and actor, Cristina Gorajski, Female entrepreneurship: networking and leadership, Elda Lettieri, President Selena Italy APS, Anna Morosi, Coach, biologist, nutritionist, Wanda Pezzi, Expert in women entrepreneurship, Tiziana Rubano, Vice President Selena Italy North Italy and Campania, Pina Sabatino, International Trainer & Coach ACC-ICF, Slavyanka Stoykova, President Selena Association of women entrepreneurs in Bulgaria.
Download registration form Registration Form Practice the female