Selena Italy has recently create a new section namely the Young Women Entrepreneurs Division with the aim to involve some younger members associated to Selena that until now didn’t had the opportunity to participate actively in our programs.
None of them is part of the official board of Selena Italy but this Division of ‘ladies in their thirties’ will support us in:
a) the definition and implementation of activities related to young women who want to access the world of entrepreneurship
b) support for programs in schools and universities to raise awareness among young graduates and graduates from the business sector
c) any specific request concerning EU projects of their specific Branch.
The Young Women Entrepreneurs Division at Selena is coordinated by Anna Chiara Lorenzelli and consists of
1. Anna Chiara Lorenzelli (European projects Assistant expert)
2. Slavyanka Stoykova (entrepreneur)
3. Michela Capotondi (tour guide)
4. Hilaria Piraccini (lawyer)
5. Pina Sabatino (international trainer & coach)
6. Tamara Migliorini (architect)
7. Ingrid Villoresi (expert communication and marketing)
8. Fiammetta Giovetti (agri tourism entrepreneur)
For information write to email@example.com